GO WITH CHARLOTTE
Last Updated: November 17, 2020
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, send a message, participate in any discussion boards or other interactive features of the Site, fill out a form, place an order on our site, provide us with details required for a particular product, participate in a contest or promotion, invite friends, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, contact information (such as email and postal address), username, password or other registration information, comments, as well as any other information you choose to provide. In addition, we collect the product recipient’s first name, gender, physical characteristics (for the purpose of creating a cartoon) and photo.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Site
When you access or use our Site, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including information about your visit and how you use and interact with the site, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
• For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such site.
We may share contact information and other data with businesses controlling, controlled by or under common control with End Inertia Creative, LLC.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Site;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Site;
• Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Company and others;
• Personalize and improve the Site and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Company is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Site that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
If you send messages, or participate in discussion boards or other interactive features, any information you provide in connection therewith may be shared with other participants.
Social Sharing Features
The Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Site with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
For more information about Internet-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices.
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We take special care to protect the privacy of children. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and should employ controls where possible– including website blocking and filtering technologies - to supervise their children’s use of, and access to, the internet.
Children under 16 should always ask and get permission from a parent or guardian before providing ANY information to anyone online.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 16 without parental consent. Children under the age of 16 should ask their parents before using this site. Users must be 16 or older to be eligible to register accounts on Go With Charlotte. We do not send email correspondence to users who do not register with us and agree to our terms of service.
We do not share personalized information about your child with third parties, other than with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf. We do not permanently store photos you upload- they are used only to enable the creation of a cartoonized image, and are destroyed after they are no longer necessary to fulfill this function. Please note, this means we cannot re-create your cartoonized image from your original photo once you’ve placed an order.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Company by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.